Id like to be unbanned i do not know what the reason was for me getting banned last time i have played on rustez was like 10 to 20 days ago and i did not do anything to be banned i do not understand the actual reason presumably i was banned for "racism"? the issue being i did not say or do anything wrong my team mate did which was banned few days before i left till next wipe for the exact same reason but his reason to be banned was with a reason cause he did say the n word i did not are the bans spread across the teams like if my teammate gets banned i get banned too or something like that?

I did not do anything the ban says i did

image_2024-02-29_212620910.png

• Staff

Bans for Racism dont get a ban Report.. The evidence provided to staff, show proof of you being the last one edited the boomer. it displays an illegal sign banned in germany even to draw or display.

With the current cancel culture in the world, racism in all aspects of society is being closely scrutinized.  While we do understand that it still heavily permeates music, comedy, movies, and other media, it is something we do not feel is appropriate to have in our servers.

This is plainly stated on the server's loading screen before you enter.

Additionally, this is also stated on Facepunch's Terms of Service. 
https://support.facepunchstudios.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007485418-Banned-for-Racism-Homophobia

Here are resources that you can explore to learn more:

guidetoallyship.com

Anti-Racism Glossary

Anti-Racism Resources

id apriciate being unbanned please, i miss understood end of last wipe, thought pve is switched off for last few days. like using all your boom and stuff, honest mistake. wont happen again. for my steam account Angry_Yandere

• Staff
On 3/7/2024 at 2:39 PM, Bite Me said:

id apriciate being unbanned please, i miss understood end of last wipe, thought pve is switched off for last few days. like using all your boom and stuff, honest mistake. wont happen again. for my steam account Angry_Yandere

You have to make a new thread for the apeal, can not hitch hike on someone elses apeal.