• Staff

Offender: wwsszz12  Steam ID  BM ID
Server: US Pure
Time: 3/17/2024  12:22AM
Length: Permanent
Reason: Stealing

More Info: Player has previously been warned 3 times, both in english and korean. The first was 3/13 for taking over another players base. The second was on 3/14 for greifing the base he has previously taken over. The third time was 3/16, for accessing a sleeper who was found to be missing items. One hour after their last warning, they accessed another players inventory and stole their car parts. Considering all of the prior warnings, a ban has been placed.

image.png.668e2ad9316353afc08457eb22833d16.pngimage.png.02f25748bbdcb6b3e8bf03b2a5f46137.pngimage.thumb.png.33b08e0f409b1474f9cfa3f471754667.png

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't steal car parts. I had a friend who lived next door upgrading my car and when he suddenly left the server, IG77777 This person tried to loot the body, so I took it instead. I became Ben when I was about to give it back to him after confirming that he had reconnected. It's unfair.

Edited by wwsszz12
  • Staff

Hello wwsszz12, thank you for taking the time to submit an appeal.

After reviewing everything, I'm willing to give you another opportunity to play on our servers. Keep in mind this is a one time ban reversal and any future issues will result in the ban being reinstated. Your ban will be lifted 3 days from now. Please use this time to review the server rules and reach out if you have any questions. In the future, if you notice someone breaking the rules the best thing to do is reach out to an admin and wait for our assistance. This keeps you out of the situation and protected from any issues of your own.

Rules:

● No raiding, griefing or looting of any kind.
● No mic or chat spam, politics, player disrespect, racism or harassment.
● No camping loot rooms, monuments or any highly concentrated areas.
● You may build in caves but you must ensure safe passage for players.
● No blocking waterways, building around monuments or large areas of land.

Welcome back,

AMSullivan

안녕하세요 wwsszz12님, 시간을 내어 항소를 제출해 주셔서 감사합니다.

모든 내용을 검토한 후, 귀하에게 우리 서버에서 플레이할 수 있는 또 다른 기회를 드리겠습니다. 이는 일회성 금지 취소이며 향후 문제가 발생하면 금지가 복원된다는 점을 명심하세요. 지금부터 3일 후에 차단이 해제됩니다. 이 시간을 이용해 서버 규칙을 검토하고 궁금한 점이 있으면 문의하세요. 앞으로 누군가가 규칙을 위반하는 것을 발견하면 가장 좋은 방법은 관리자에게 연락하여 도움을 기다리는 것입니다. 이렇게 하면 상황에서 벗어날 수 있고 자신의 문제로부터 보호받을 수 있습니다.

규칙:

● 어떤 종류의 습격, 애도, 약탈도 금지됩니다.

● 마이크나 채팅 스팸, 정치, 플레이어 무례함, 인종 차별 또는 괴롭힘이 금지됩니다.

● 캠핑 전리품 보관소, 기념물 또는 밀집 지역이 없습니다.

● 동굴에 건설할 수 있지만 플레이어의 안전한 통행을 보장해야 합니다.

● 수로를 막지 않고, 기념물이나 넓은 토지 주변에 건물을 짓지 않습니다.

돌아온 것을 환영합니다.

AMSullivan