I have been banned

I was just doing a joke with a make and i write the n-word in a note nothing harmful at all was just joking around with mates.

i do know it was in the rules and i am sorry for my actions if my ban could at least be lowered to something that not a perm that would be great.

I didn't do any of this with with harmful intent was just having a joke.

image_2024-03-18_011359582.png

• Staff

Hi @Noddymc74,

Thanks for submitting an appeal for the ban. We appreciate your explanation of your motives.

With the current cancel culture in the world, racism in all aspects of society is being closely scrutinized. While we do understand that it still heavily permeates music, comedy, movies, and other media, it is something we do not feel is appropriate in our community-focused servers.

The word you chose to use is not welcome - in any context.

The "No Racism" rule is purposefully positioned in every server's description so that it has maximum visibility - even during the lengthy loading screen.

In addition to this - Facepunch's Terms of Service aligns with our stance.

We would like to extend to you some resources to help understand our decision-making process:

The ban will not be lifted.

You are solely responsible for what happens on your account. We wish you the best of luck.

I do understand that’s it’s a rule but I don’t think a perm ban is justifying for what I did I didn’t try to use it in any type of harmful intent I didn’t go around spreading it around I just typed it into a note and no one even saw it the ban dosent have to be lifted but a perm is a bit much.

• Staff

Hi Noddy,

We understand your position and the argument that the term was not used publicly. However, our community guidelines and rules are in place to foster a respectful and inclusive environment for all players. The use of racist language, regardless of intent or visibility, is a serious violation of these principles.

The rule against racism is clear and non-negotiable, and it applies to all forms of communication within the game, including private notes. Such actions undermine the spirit of our community and the gaming experience for everyone.

We take these matters very seriously, and as a result, the decision to uphold the permanent ban will stand. This is to ensure that all players can enjoy their experience without exposure to harmful content, even if it is not seen by others.

We appreciate your understanding in this matter. We hope this serves as a reminder of the importance of maintaining a positive and respectful gaming environment.