I was banned without finishing my explanation

On 04/06/2024 I was banned from the RUSTEZ PURE US server, please let me explain what happened, I was instantly banned when I only said that I have played on the rust ez servers for 2 years, after saying this with my basic English, because I'm not a native, I instantly got banned by the admin from all the rustez servers, I don't know what else to say, I think it was because Idon't speak English natively, I just explained to another player that if he leaves his car in The car lifter at the junkyard,as of my understanding, it can be moved by another player if they need to, and for the care of the other car, I waited a long time for someone to come back and move their car. after a long time I thought no one was coming and then, I removed the car from the lift and put mine in there because I felt that someone just left their car there. I put my car there to put a code in my car and then he came back to the lift and got really frustrated with me because I moved his car,  then the player was saying cursing at me. and I was explaining to him that I was using the lift and that his car is fine. then I called the admin because i felt threatened. Then when the admin arrived she wouldn't let me explain why. to me it she didn't understand my English accsent and immediately went to the other players side. then, I got banned, I dont get how that can ban you permanently. I never cursed. or went to threats. I have always played cordially and friendly and I have talked with admins with a good temper, but this time they didn't even let me explain anything. I have nothing else to say. I am very sad, since it is the first time that it happend to me and I have many members of the community whom I cant play with anymore.