I just want to appeal to my ban since for playing a prank on Scotty they banned me but the last wipe he stole an airdrop from me and they didn't ban him that's not fair for all the players, even worse is that I disconnected so he could see that I don't have his things I know I can't steal and I told him I didn't want to be banned and yet I see that those who pay for some type of VIP have more rights than those who don't

• Staff

Hello Rebel,

Thank you for taking the time to submit an appeal. Feel free to view your ban report here:

Players are given ample opportunity to abide by server rules, yourself included. This is the first time admins are hearing of you having an issue with this player. When things go unreported, it makes it impossible for admins to catch everything and help maintain the integrity of our servers. The rules of the server apply to every player equally; it doesn't matter if they're a member, VIP, subscriber or admin.

While online, you claimed you didn't touch anything. Now you're saying you did but it was a joke. The evidence does not support either claim. As you can see in your ban report above, you were banned for an accumulation of issues/warnings you've collected over the last 60 days. As of right now, your ban will not be lifted. I wish you luck in finding a server better suited to your play style.

AMSullivan