US Pure Ban - EL_SaTaN

• Staff

Offender: EL_SaTaN     Battle Metrics     Steam Profile
Server: US Pure
Time: 8:58 am Eastern
Length: Permanent
Reason: Camping
More Info (Optional):  EL_SaTaN has been previously warned for camping the launch site. Prior to his warning that was sent to him on 
04/08/2024 9:11 AM eastern PSA's were sent out in the hopes a warning may not be issued and they would move along without a warning issued.

Reports of this player camping launch has been a continuous and on going issue. No additional warnings have been done or given as everytime they have been called out or noticed in chat they do leave.

Today I heard the APC going absolutely crazy firing rockets continuously so when I went to investigate I noticed EL_SaTaN was logged out on the rooftop as seen in the picture provided below.
I looked at his activity log and noticed there were no timeouts or disconnects and the player was offline for over 2 hours.

I opted to place a temp ban for 3 days for camping hoping to curb the players behavior.

Monument camping is against server rules. This includes waiting in an area for loot/NPCs to respawn, going AFK, logging off in a monument.

20240503085551_1.jpg

• Love 1

Hello . Today at 13:40 after the restart I connected to the server, I went to shoot Bradley, I put him down and I got a crash on a building, I tried to connect to the server countless times, you can check it in the console to the server, but I didn't manage to connect, in the end I managed to connect, but I received a ban for camping the monument, it doesn't seem right to receive a ban without checking, and I don't know how I could get a ban for camping the monument once I wasn't on the server.

• Staff

I appreciate the time you took to make a ban appeal.

Please understand we do not ban lightly or for no reason.

Monument camping is against server rules. This includes waiting in an area for loot/NPCs to respawn, going AFK, logging off in a monument.
You were logged off at a monument and were logged off there for over 2 hours which is considered camping.

If in the future you find yourself "Disconnected" please use our discord or website to inform a member of our team to have you moved.

Your ban is temporary and will expire at 05/06/2024 8:58 AM  Eastern. 

When your ban expires and before you make your way back into our community please be mindful of the server rules as shown on our splash page, in-game when typing /rules, on our website, discord and included below. Any further camping after your temporary ban expires will result in a permanent ban being placed.

• No raiding, griefing or looting of any kind.
  • No mic or chat spam, player disrespect, politics, racism or harassment.
  • No camping loot rooms, monuments or any highly concentrated areas.
  • You may build in caves but you must ensure safe passage for other players.
  • No blocking water ways, building around monuments or large areas of unused land.

We look forward to seeing you return as a rule abiding member of our community in a few days time.

• Love 1