US Pure Beginning of Summer Build Contest!

Community Choice Poll  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favorite US Pure Summer Build?

• Brad and Taylor
    • Moo-Viper

• Staff

BuildContest.png.cefed7438fa12f1622a72f74b4fc07fe.png

Get your build hammers out and pull on those swimsuits! We're hosting a US Pure Community Summer build contest! Build an original, summer-themed space on the server and enter to win prizes for next wipe (July)!

How to Enter

The build contest starts June 6th and ends on June 26th. To enter, respond to this forum thread with the following information:

• Your in-game name (i.e. a3/0scLauan)
  • The name of your build (i.e. Northstarz Beach Resort)
  • The map grid of your build (i.e. G24)
  • Maximum of 2 screenshots of your build. One screenshot of the outside including your sign and one of the interior/other screenshot of your choice.

Entries must be submitted by 11:59PM EST on the 26th.

Build Requirements

• The build must be a stand-alone single detached summer-themed build (no towns/villages/bridges).
  • Build size is restricted to a maximum of 30 foundations with a maximum height of 3 stories (3 walls).
  • Each floor built will need to be well utilized (no large empty spaces).
  • Any electrical will need to be on timers/switches (electrical should be on during the night cycle only).
  • At least one external sign that displays the base owner(s) and name of the build.
  • All contents should be locked to ensure safe tours and the prevention of sticky fingers/opportunists.

Build Tour Events

Tour event(s) will be held with times TBD. This post will be updated to include the events and times to meet.

**UPDATE**

Tours will take place on 6/30 at 1PM EST and on 7/1 at 9PM EST.

Prizes

Winners will be chosen by US Pure admins and a separate players choice vote.

1st place: $10 RustEZ store credit or 3 golden eggs + 1 supply signals

2nd place: $5 RustEZ store credit or 2 golden eggs

3rd place: 3x supply signals

• Like 2
  • Love 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • Staff

Thanks for your submission @Warden Gib! We're still touring your build since you put so much effort into making it look great, however it does not meet the requirements of the build contest as posted here:

On 5/29/2024 at 12:36 AM, amsullivan said:

Build Requirements

• The build must be a stand-alone single detached summer-themed build (no towns/villages/bridges).
  • Build size is restricted to a maximum of 30 foundations with a maximum height of 3 stories (3 walls).
  • Each floor built will need to be well utilized (no large empty spaces).
  • Any electrical will need to be on timers/switches (electrical should be on during the night cycle only).
  • At least one external sign that displays the base owner(s) and name of the build.
  • All contents should be locked to ensure safe tours and the prevention of sticky fingers/opportunists.

• Staff

Thanks everyone for participating! You all did a FANTASTIC job!

The winners are:

1st: Brad and Taylor

2nd: Moo-Viper X

@Brad let me know which prize you would like ($10 RustEZ store credit or 3 golden eggs + 1 supply signals) and which account to deliver it to.

@Net-Viper X let me know which prize you would like ($5 RustEZ store credit or 2 golden eggs)

29 minutes ago, amsullivan said:

Thanks everyone for participating! You all did a FANTASTIC job!

The winners are:

1st: Brad and Taylor

2nd: Moo-Viper X

@Brad let me know which prize you would like ($10 RustEZ store credit or 3 golden eggs + 1 supply signals) and which account to deliver it to.

@Net-Viper X let me know which prize you would like ($5 RustEZ store credit or 2 golden eggs)

Store Credit please. Thank you!