Yo, its me! Stryker_Ben.

Stryker_Ben

Hello all,

My name is Stryker_Ben, and I am based in Pure!

• My real name is Ben, and I am a male 21 year old college student/part-time retail associate.
  • I am ancestrally from Taiwan!
  • I live in Northern California, previously lived in So-Cal, the Midwest, Manhattan and Taiwan. 
  • I am currently studying Animal Science, with a specialization in Animal Behavior. 
  • I've previously worked in law enforcement, medical services, SAT Writing prep, box moving and flyer handing.
  • I'm a big fan of gaming as a whole. I started off with Ace Combat (4+5) as a middle schooler, then Left 4 Dead in my early high school years, moved to Company of Heroes, played a lot of Minecraft and few thousands of hours of XCOM (1+2), Starcraft II (Including Expansions) and Total War (Shogun II/Warhammer).
  • I started playing Rust in mid August. I was taken aback by how immersive the game was and the excellent community I found in RustEZ. Since then, I've spent most of my free time playing here.
  • Currently Co-Leading the Scrapguard [SG] Clan in Pure.
  • I really, really like the Kinder's Cowboy Queso from Costco. Half my fridge is literally filled with tubs of that stuff.
  • I can make a pretty damn good bagel melt.
  • According to my friends and family, my glasses belong in the last century.
  • I love playing games like Fibbage, Quiplash and Earwax.

So yeah, that's a little bit about me. I look forward to continue being an active part of this community!

• Like 2