Ares appeal

• Staff

@Ares You were warned multiple times and tried to argue about the definition of harassment to an admin. Also, I was at there base a couple times when you blared ear-raping sounds over your microphone. 

I'll lift your ban under the following conditions: 1) You learn the definition of harassment 2) Stop coordinating ways to annoy people 3) Apologize to @Stryker_Ben for acting like an asswipe.

• Like 2
On 11/12/2017 at 11:09 PM, Death said:

@Ares You were warned multiple times and tried to argue about the definition of harassment to an admin. Also, I was at there base a couple times when you blared ear-raping sounds over your microphone. 

I'll lift your ban under the following conditions: 1) You learn the definition of harassment 2) Stop coordinating ways to annoy people 3) Apologize to @Stryker_Ben for acting like an asswipe.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Ares said:

I was told to stop with the sounds and I did.

And the minute your temp ban was removed, you came straight to our base and started spamming the code lock and firing arrows at the base itself. Seems like a pretty straightforward case of harassment to me dude.

Edit: This went on uninterrupted for several minutes, we're not talking about a couple code presses or a few arrows here.

Edited by Stryker_Ben