AU Scourge Ban - mistymoozle737

Hello,

I have been in contact with BB123 after I got banned, They have communicated to me that they have told you about what happened and why I took their stuff and how I had permission to do so.

I understand it definitely looked weird with me going back on multiple days to take things but I have very little organisation in my base and I was in the process of getting BB123's stuff together and separating it for when they returned, and just working on my base as well. The event that happened the previous day made my base's storage even more cluttered which didn't help.

I also said in game that BB123 left our team because we didn't know there was up to 8 players in one team allowed and BB didn't want to occupy that slot incase we found someone who wanted to play with us for the time.

I never raided BB to touch on the reason of the ban. I also said that if it was necessary that I could sort though my stuff and admins could hold onto it until BB returned.

BB123 is also invited to come add to this topic to confirm / correct anything.

Otherwise I don't know what else to add. 

If there's some information missing that is urgent or I got something wrong then let me know and I will try to get the information / correct myself.

Thank you for appealing. 

You have previously been banned for raiding here and had the ban lifted on appeal.

In that situation, you had damaged and raided other players' bases two times and stolen things that did not belong to you.  Even in your appeal you only admitted to the one you thought we knew about.

Your appeal was well written and apologetic so we accepted it and you were given another chance.

In response to your appeal you were told:

The ban will be lifted once 2 weeks have passed (Wednesday 10 July), but it will remain on your record.

There will be no additional chances as this post should encourage you to change how you treat the belongings of others in our servers and to abide by the rules.

Take time now to reflect on better ways to add to our community rather than taking from it. Refresh yourself on the rules to avoid any chance of breaking them. If you are unclear on any of them, or aren't sure what is permitted, reach out to the staff and we'll be happy to clarify them for you.

No raiding, griefing or looting of any kind.

That rule was emphasised for you.

You were also told:

Please bear in mind, this is a one-time ban reversal. No further rule infractions of this nature can happen.

You broke the same rule again that you were initially given a second chance on.

The ban will not be lifted.

We wish you the best of luck.

So basically you have been told by BB123 (to my knowledge of what they have told me) that I had permission to take their things until they came back and that it wasn't maliciously stealing, but I'm still being banned for it?

I did not raid BB123 nor loot their items for personal gain, it was to stop it from decaying or being taken by someone else and for when BB123's return, but even though BB123 said that I'm still being banned? 

I was banned previously for something I did and completely understand was wrong, but for this ban I really don't see how you could determine it to be raiding or looting as BB123 said to you directly that I had permission to take it. I was also banned before even confirming anything with BB123, instead I could have been put in the community jail until BB123 responded.

So to double check, I'm being banned for something that I had permission to do, and the "victim" has told you that I did have permission directly and why I did it.

• Staff

Misty.

As stated in the previous appeal, you have to abide by the rules to continue playing on the server. After a long examination of the available data of your interaction with the server and its players, we have determined that you have continued to take items you are not authorized to take and take actions that you know to be against the rules.

The ban will not be lifted.

I wish you luck in finding a server better suited to your play style.

Honestly I don't even care anymore. 

The admin team was given direct proof that BB123 said I had permission to take the things for safe keeping. If your all too blind to just read BB123's messages saying I had their permission to do so then I do not want to participate in a server like that. 

Wrongfully banning someone and the head admin also not able to read simple information is nothing but concerning.

I hope the AU Scourge admin team enjoys wrongfully banning players with direct proof of being innocent. 

Good luck to this server and I hope you change your ways of verifying information for this severs sake. 

Also plot twist BB123 was actually the one that raided me and I did take their stuff but it still was for when they came back from their break as i forgave them but figured BB would still get banned so tried to cover for them, but ended up with me getting banned XD, dunno how that was the outcome.

Hello Misty

Thank you for the video. However, we were already aware of this event and the truth around it.

Unfortunately, this has no impact on your ban. Please refer again to our messages above.

All the best.