Custom signs, pictures etc.

Bak3r

• Staff

Which server are you referring to? Our Survival PVE is already modded and yes adding something of this type to a vanilla server will indeed consider it modded.

We've opted out of this as we want to give the community the ability to provide art as a service and not have children or ass hats running around posting racist or sexually explicit content on signs.

36 minutes ago, Death said:

Which server are you referring to? Our Survival PVE is already modded and yes adding something of this type to a vanilla server will indeed consider it modded.

We've opted out of this as we want to give the community the ability to provide art as a service and not have children or ass hats running around posting racist or sexually explicit content on signs.

Yeah I have a funny feeling that's what people would do. Would of been a nice feature to say the least. There are some skilled artists though if you want fancy pictures @Bak3r

• Staff
2 minutes ago, Bak3r said:

I haven't run in to any squeekers yet, but yeah you're probably right.  I just wanted a badass stormtrooper pic in my base.  I'm a decent illustrator, but not with a mouse. lol

Rustangelio is a program that draws signs you should check it out.

5 hours ago, Bak3r said:

I haven't run in to any squeekers yet, but yeah you're probably right.  I just wanted a badass stormtrooper pic in my base.  I'm a decent illustrator, but not with a mouse. lol

Browse the steam store and search "Rustangelo". It may help. I myself have never used it, but the base version free.