Demonic1996 Posted September 8 Staff Staff Report Posted September 8 Hello Fex, I see you named your bed indeed to a slur, this is not allowed. The server has a 0 racism policy, even facepunch has measures against it. You can find them here: https://support.facepunchstudios.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007485418-Banned-for-Racism-Homophobia. Can you confirm you understand the potential consequences from using said language before we check for the actual appeal? KR Demonic Head admin - EU pure
fex Posted September 8 Author Report Posted September 8 Yes, I confirm that I understand the potential consequences.
Demonic1996 Posted September 9 Staff Staff Report Posted September 9 Hi Fex. Firstly, admins are volunteers and we are not always able to immediately respond. Second, Sending extra private DMs to me for an unban is not going to make your case go any faster. You purposely used language prohibited by FP and by our server standards. You are now made aware of the official rules by FacePunch and I have shown you server rules again. I will make a one time exception for you, but note that if anything of the same nature is found again on your account, an unban will not be granted anymore and that ban will remain in place. Good day, Demonic
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now