Decay wiped out 4 chests of loot

crazy8s

I hate to bother the admins, because they are super awesome and have fixed every issue I have had, most little stuff which I really appreciate.  This one is kinda big and I really don't want to re-grind.  The decay on my pipe system, wiped out 4 chests with all my components, LGF, Tech Trash, tools, and some basic items.  The LGF and the components are the biggest issue, because I have been grinding a week to get them.  Here is a estimated list of the missing items:

LGF 12000
TechTrash 35
Springs 30
Cloth 2500
Sewing Kit 350
Rope 350
Gears 55
Blades 65
Pipes 50
Propane Tank 50
Road Sign 45
Sheet Metal 55
Semmi-Body 24
Rifle Body 6
SMG Body 3

I completely understand if we can't get these things restored, i have been grind these since wipe and really was at a point of slowing down now that I had a quarry and lots of LGF.  I am moving the rest of my items out of chests with pipes in hopes of saving other items.  I used the jpipes for all the loot room sorting, and a few of them just broke overnight, which caused 4 to brake and the contents despawn.  Let me know if I should not mess with jpipes this wipe with all the issues FP has been screwing with the decay system, really sucks, because the jpipe mod is lots of fun.  Thanks so much admins for listening, I really appreciate you guys, you actually listen unlike other servers.  Merry Christmas! :)