AOL 23876428376284 Posted Thursday at 11:11 PM Report Posted Thursday at 11:11 PM Good afternoon, To cut to the chase I don't know why I was banned, I couldn't access the website to investigate nor could I even access my rust account, however there have not been any bans applied to my game account, and no email notifications, so I am confused! It's the start of a new wipe and I am excited to return, and I miss my friends. It's also the last wipe of EU Elysium and I'd like to build up some credits before migrating to US Elysium next wipe. i also hope to reinstate my vip and subscription status if possible after my account is unlocked, I have not received any emails or contact as to what happened, and have been busy and have only been able to address this situation after a couple of weeks away. If someone from Leadership is able to handle this issue or contact me directly via email to discuss if necessary it would be greatly appreciated. Happy wipe in the meantime! Kind regards, Absence of Light (Abs) steam ID: 76561198734933194
Sweet Tooth Posted yesterday at 04:29 AM Staff Subscriber Staff Report Posted yesterday at 04:29 AM This has already been answered in this Appeal by Death
AOL 23876428376284 Posted 5 hours ago Author Report Posted 5 hours ago sweet tooth, can you please unban me I've done nothing wrong. BTW : Why are you always harassing me though? What do you want out of life? out of Rust? I've been away with a family emergency for the last couple of weeks, what do you want from me? Do you want to talk about your feeling here with everyone or what.
xbluelambb Posted 5 hours ago Staff Subscriber Staff Report Posted 5 hours ago Death advised your 'boyfriend' dantheman that no future appeals will be considered. Please refrain from wasting our time with these frivolous posts.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now