Jump to content

I don't know why I was banned


Recommended Posts

Posted

Good afternoon,

To cut to the chase I don't know why I was banned, I couldn't access the website to investigate nor could I even access my rust account, however there have not been any bans applied to my game account, and no email notifications, so I am confused! 

It's the start of a new wipe and I am excited to return, and I miss my friends.

It's also the last wipe of EU Elysium and I'd like to build up some credits before migrating to US Elysium next wipe. i also hope to reinstate my vip and subscription status if possible after my account is unlocked, I have not received any emails or contact as to what happened, and have been busy and have only been able to address this situation after a couple of weeks away.

If someone from Leadership is able to handle this issue or contact me directly via email to discuss if necessary it would be greatly appreciated. 🙂

Happy wipe in the meantime!

Kind regards,

Absence of Light (Abs)

steam ID: 76561198734933194

 

 

Posted

sweet tooth, can you please unban me I've done nothing wrong. BTW : Why are you always harassing me though? What do you want out of life? out of Rust? I've been away with a family emergency for the last couple of weeks, what do you want from me? Do you want to talk about your feeling here with everyone or what.

Posted

oh my goodness. Don't mind Dan. He's not my boyfriend. He's happily married actually lol. I don't know why he jumped in, we are friends on a different server. To whomever he bothered, sorry about that! Also before I fail to mention, I have not ever had any interaction with blue lamb I honestly don't know why she keeps harassing me also. Death told Dan he was not able to make an appeal apparently, however, I am not Dan, and I am allowed to put forward my own appeal. But that is difficult when I don't know who banned me or for what. I am not going to waste my own time back tracking all the previous ban and appeals listings that don't concern me, and I am certain my ban does not concern blue lamb either. So with all due respect, as per my previous post, I have requested leadership to unblock/unban my account, and by doing so, I respectfully ask that sweet tooth and blue lamb cease and desist moving forward.

Looking forward to hearing from leadership,

Thank you.

Absence of Light

(Abs)

Posted

Please learn the definition of harassment. Answering your request is not harassment.
Death did not tell dantheman he could not make an appeal on your behalf. He stated "WE will not tolerate harassment toward OUR team". As you were the subject of the request, that was directed to you. Open your Rust, login to the server and you will see who banned you and why. It will come up on your screen. Your ban concerns the whole admin team as you have constantly harassed all of us with your false accusations.

Which server do you and dantheman play on? He stated he doesn't even own Rust? Are your lies catching up with you? And you have spoken to me Pirate, in game.
So with all due respect, take your ban as an adult and move on to a server that better suits your playstyle. Leadership have had their say, you just aren't listening.

Posted

Anyway,

If whomever banned me could please come forward and share with evidence, the reason for the ban, that would be greatly appreciated. To be able to resolve the issue, and have my account restored, and my credits returned, so I am able to go back to playing Rust with my friends, this information is necessary not just for me but for the community.

As per the customary format bans are listed here, unless automated by the server, I am unable to check, I'm on holidays and away from my PC. If else, it has been a false ban, and requires someone from Leadership to resolve/intervene/lead and there is a substantial amount of needless interference however, there is no animosity on my part for a genuine mistake.

 i understand there has been other dramas going on and along with mine I am not expecting an immediate reply, I understand an investigation takes time but will help others understand the importance of reporting with evidence.

Thanks in advance,

Absence of Light 

(Abs)

 

  • Haha 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.