Jump to content

Racism Ban Appeal


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm going to speak candidly here so bear with me please.

I was just playing, someone blocked me on a monument ladder and I said move **** and believe it was an auto  ban. 
I just responded as if I weren't on a public server and wasn't being mindful of the rules.

If I can't come back so be it, rules are rules. lemme buy another airdrop or something tho for everyone. I miss MyOrangeSoJuicy. I digress. Cheers for having me, fun server 🙂

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.