Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I bought some sheep yesterday, i had little babies and they are all gone, i got robbed of my roses i had in my planters and there are players shooting the whole bloody time. I think they did it, and I am am beyond angry. I want an admin asap, to see who shot my sheep, or killed them. I paid alot of scrap for them to get them to my base...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.