Wocha Posted 10 hours ago VIP Report Posted 10 hours ago (edited) I've noticed that the nuclei I place in my beehives keep disappearing for some strange reason. I've installed adapters on the beehives and connected them to conveyors. However, when I logged in this evening, all the nuclei were gone. The beehives are located on top of my base, so they should be locked and inaccessible to other players. Has anyone else experienced this? Is this a known bug, or am I missing something? EDIT: Update: I found the missing nuclei! It turns out that the nuclei were transported through the conveyors into my receiving barrel. This is clearly a bug, as only honeycombs should be transported through the conveyor system, not the nuclei themselves. Edited 10 hours ago by Wocha
Sweet Tooth Posted 3 hours ago Staff Subscriber Staff Report Posted 3 hours ago This is not a bug the Adapters on them in Survival are a mod not a base game thing you need to set the conveyer to not pull them out
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now