N_Tys Posted 7 hours ago Report Posted 7 hours ago Hi Guys, I was banned for stealing on [AU] RustEZ Pure PvE. I think theres been a confusion. I dont recall stealing anything and would like someone to look into my appeal please. Only thing I can imagine that was confused as 'stealing' would be if i grabbed stuff from a decaying base. if this was the case I apologise and wasn't aware this constitutes stealing. May I please get unbanned? Apologies once again.
N_Tys Posted 6 hours ago Author Report Posted 6 hours ago ok that's on me. I obviously didn't familiarize myself with the rules enough. I really do apologise. Is there anyway of getting unbanned at all? if not, is there a time frame I can reapply. I've really enjoyed myself on the server.
Kritter Posted 2 hours ago Staff Subscriber Staff Report Posted 2 hours ago Hi N_Tys, Closing this duplicate post to streamline the appeal... you have also replied on the original ban post so no need to keep this one open. I've notified Krovak the banning admin who will review and be in touch as soon as they're available. 1
Recommended Posts