Davidjs97 Posted 2 hours ago VIP Report Posted 2 hours ago Hey there, I was asleep during the day as I work night shifts and woke up late today only to find that I have been banned from RustEZ Scourge PvE by Count_Jack for Racism? I know my little brother uses my PC sometimes when I'm asleep and has potentially messed with my account, could you please let me know what went wrong. Me and my friend were sharing a base at the time and I hope he hasn't been affected by this, I have been a VIP player since 2022 and have never had an issue like this before. Best regards, Dave. IGN Haagen Dazs
Count Jack Posted 2 hours ago Staff Subscriber Staff Report Posted 2 hours ago Thank you for appealing. You are 100% responsible for anything said or done on your acc, I advice not letting anyone have access to your acc. With the current cancel culture in the world, racism in all aspects of society is being closely scrutinized. While we do understand that it still heavily permeates music, comedy, movies, and other media, it is something we do not feel is appropriate to have in our servers. Words and images such as what were used on your account, are not welcome in any context. This is plainly stated on the server's loading screen before you enter. Additionally, this is also stated on Facepunch's Terms of Service. https://support.facepunchstudios.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007485418-Banned-for-Racism-Homophobia Here are resources that you can explore to learn more: guidetoallyship.com https://guidetoallyship.com/ Anti-Racism Glossary https://guides.library.georgetown.edu/antiracism/glossary Anti-Racism Resources https://www.nationalabolitionhalloffameandmuseum.org/anti-racism-resources.html The ban will not be lifted. You are solely responsible for what happens on your account. We wish you the best of luck.
Count Jack Posted 2 hours ago Staff Subscriber Staff Report Posted 2 hours ago PS, your teammate is fine as all the edits were done by your acc.
Davidjs97 Posted 1 hour ago VIP Author Report Posted 1 hour ago Oh no, so no chance of reversal on the ban? I can understand that the picture you sent me privately is obscene but another persons actions has now permanently affected me and to be honest feels a little unfair to not get a second chance and have stricter control on my PC by setting a password now.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now