BP's in upcoming wipe(s)?

☆Lee

14 hours ago, ☆Lee said:

I think it would probably be for the best, to allow for more time in game spent being productive when the wipe hits.

I completely agree with this, just saying

However, last I heard we were going to start only wiping when Facepunch forces a blueprint wipe. Back in the day this used to be every 2-3 months but who knows what the average will be now.

@Death can confirm if we're sticking with Facepunch's blueprint wipe schedule or not.

• Like 1

• Staff

We're wiping every 2 months to give people plenty of time to use the BPs they farmed prior. I'm doing this because the whole point of BPs is to reintroduce a progression system that gives players a sense of progression through wipe cycles.

I know a lot of people will disagree with me on this but it's a step we have to take to align ourselves with the future of Rust. Eventually, wipes will not occur so we need to condition ourselves to be ready for when that time comes. I also feel that this will allow players to get more involved in the public market instead of just spending the entire month grinding blueprints that would otherwise just be wiped the following month.

I hope everyone understands my angle on this and hopefully, it's for the best.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Death said:

We're wiping every 2 months to give people plenty of time to use the BPs they farmed prior. I'm doing this because the whole point of BPs is to reintroduce a progression system that gives players a sense of progression through wipe cycles.

I know a lot of people will disagree with me on this but it's a step we have to take to align ourselves with the future of Rust. Eventually, wipes will not occur so we need to condition ourselves to be ready for when that time comes. I also feel that this will allow players to get more involved in the public market instead of just spending the entire month grinding blueprints that would otherwise just be wiped the following month.

I hope everyone understands my angle on this and hopefully, it's for the best.

When will the next wipe commence? & will this next wipe include wiping the BP'S? 

Thank you
- Lee