Purely Delighted

SCE_Wraith

Hello everyone!

My name is SCE_Shadewolfe, or generally Shade for short.

I am a member of the gaming community Shadow Company Elite (SCE) who owns and manages the popular Rustopia US and UK PVP servers.  And I have come to play here on Pure PVE because I'm not really into the PVP/Raiding aspect of the game and more enjoy the survival/building side of things.  And so far my experiences here have been great thanks to AlyCat, ScootDog, and Raybun.

When I'm not running from bears in Rust, I'm a 40 year old IT professional still trying to find that perfect forever job.  I am also a Navy Veteran of 8 years.  And I like reading, board games, table-top RPG's, and whatnot.  I used to be a huge ARK player until it started being too much like a second job.

Other games I play right now include Rainbow Six: Siege (for the tacti-cool shooter) and PUBG (for the cutthroat PvP).

Cheers and thanks for having me!

• Like 4
  • Love 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I may be back, but with a name change.  My old usernick "Shadewolfe" has had the tar kicked out of it by hackers off and on for the past year or so because a certain big name company failed at data protection.  I just finally got around to changing my handle to something I liked.

SCE_Wraith

AKA Shadewolfe

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Two years later,...

I've returned for my semi-regular Rusty stay-cation.  I've been playing on AU Scourge for the sake of the generally low population this wipe.  So far so good even with the 210 millisecond ping. 

I'm Jim Raithe now on Steam, and I think I'm done doing the musical name thing.  I'm getting too old for the super edgelord nicknames and settled for an only partially edgelord alias.

Edited by SCE_Wraith

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...