Raybun's Building Contest!! :OOO

Raybun

INTRO
Come one, come all to this once-in-a-lifetime chance to show off your chops!! I'm hosting a building contest for the entirety of the RustEZ community, so please feel free to enter whether you are a RustEZ veteran with several wipes under your belt or you just joined yesterday.

DATES
Start Date: January 15th, 2018
Entry Deadline: January 26th, 2018
Result Date: January 31st, 2018

The five days between the deadline and the result date are there in order to allow people to go explore the entries in person so they can make a conscious choice when voting.

PRIZES
All prizes will be given for the following wipe on the 1st of February. Except for Raybun's Choice, all winners will be decided by votes. Even if you don't enter the contest, please participate in voting anyway! Please go look at the entrants' creations in-game!

Raybun's Choice | Skull of Raybun + Pump Jack or $5 RustEZ store credit* + 5 Supply Drops + Any Tier 3 Blueprint + Any Tier 2 Blueprint + 250 Scrap

1st | Pump Jack or $5 RustEZ store credit* + 5 Supply Drops + Any Tier 3 Blueprint + Any Tier 2 Blueprint + 250 Scrap

2nd | 5 Supply Drops + Any Tier 3 Blueprint + Any Tier 2 Blueprint + 250 Scrap

3rd | Any Tier 2 Blueprint + 250 Scrap

*Pump Jacks and anything purchased with $5 store credit will not roll over to future wipes

RULES
One entry per server up to two servers.

All signage and structures must abide by server guidelines.

Admins may enter if using legitimately obtained materials.

Edit: You may enter buildings you've already built!

Edit 2: You may work as an individual or as a pair.

Any entries which break these rules will be disqualified.

INSTRUCTIONS
Theme: Any building for public use. EG: Restaurant, insane asylum, concert hall, etc. etc.

Entries must have a vending machine marking their location on the map as well as some kind of sign on or in front of the structure labeling it.

Legally placed traps inside entries must be emptied and/or set to peaceful for judging purposes.

Refrain from placing barricades and spike traps in places people are meant to walk in.

You must make a post in response to this announcement with the following information:

• Your username
  • Server on which the entry is built
  • Grid location on map
  • 2-3 screenshots of your structure

NOTES
Regardless of skill or confidence level, please feel free to participate!

Remember that bigger is not always better!

Also, I'd like to allow players inside entries so they can explore them for themselves, so please lock your boxes and tool cupboards to protect your things while letting people marvel at your wonderful creation.

If you have any questions, feel free to message me on Discord, Steam, or in a reply belooow.

Good luck and let's have fun! Yay!

• Like 6
  • Love 4

• Death featured this topic

+ Due to SIL & Painting being broken in general, there is not a lot of decorations as such that i am able to add to this build.

However the architecture is still there & hope you enjoy it.
This was built by myself alone, along with all the materials used :)

19 hours ago, BoomStick said:

Im a try. quick question. can we work in a team. id like to do it all myself. but i feel i could accomplish more with help. Ive been wanting to biuld a project but i just need to find a good area to do it. things are so freakn crowded. i think i can find a spot tho.

I'll allow people to work in pairs or as a single. I don't think there would be enough groups wanting to join to make it viable to have a contest for both and I think it's a little unfair to put a group of 5 or so against a single person.

31 minutes ago, Raybun said:

I'll allow people to work in pairs or as a single. I don't think there would be enough groups wanting to join to make it viable to have a contest for both and I think it's a little unfair to put a group of 5 or so against a single person.

makes sense. i have big plan. almost worried itd be too much. but i will go for it solo. if i get someone i can work with well. i can split the prize with them. perhaps? i wish that /sil was working i would be able to do even more.

• Like 1