Jump to content

Davidjs97

VIP
  • Posts

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Davidjs97

  1. Oh no, so no chance of reversal on the ban? I can understand that the picture you sent me privately is obscene but another persons actions has now permanently affected me and to be honest feels a little unfair to not get a second chance and have stricter control on my PC by setting a password now.
  2. Hey there, I was asleep during the day as I work night shifts and woke up late today only to find that I have been banned from RustEZ Scourge PvE by Count_Jack for Racism? I know my little brother uses my PC sometimes when I'm asleep and has potentially messed with my account, could you please let me know what went wrong. Me and my friend were sharing a base at the time and I hope he hasn't been affected by this, I have been a VIP player since 2022 and have never had an issue like this before. Best regards, Dave. IGN Haagen Dazs
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.