Jump to content

Badger_14

Members
  • Posts

    5
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Badger_14

  1. Hello Admin and Staff Team, I want to start by apologizing because I am classically not very good with my words, but at least you can trust I am not using AI to construct this ban appeal. Everything I say comes from the heart. First, I want to apologize for my previous actions (namely losing my cool on another player back in December of 2025, as well as exploiting the remote turret glitch that allowed for base raids). I understand that this sort of behavior is not fair to you guys, and especially unfair to the other players in the server. I believe I have grown and learned from these experiences. I have taken the last 6 months to reflect on my actions, and given the opportunity to return to the server, I promise not to abuse the privilege. Additionally I am now 5 moths sober (not that that should make a difference, Im just very proud of that fact). I can not see the future, and it is plausible that someone will upset me in the future, but I am more than confident that I will respond to any disputes/conflicts that I may have with other players appropriately and maturely. I also look forwarding apologizing to the players in my immediate family/team (Flox, pjt, rose, dirt, mahomies, aittoff, swanton, cramps, romy, snauklebark, catra, sentinel, trex, GHz, lazy lion, , and anyone else who escapes the top of my head right now, and the whole admin staff) and will not be associating with the people like mushygazzele anymore because I understand he is a bad influence. Regardless of your decision, I appreciate you guys taking the time to review my ban appeal. - Badger, Former Mayor
  2. Thank you/yalll for reviewing my ban appeal... I fully accept the consequences... MUCH LOVE!!!!!
  3. Hello Admin Team, I’m writing to appeal my recent ban. I completely understand why my actions resulted in a ban, and I want to make it clear that I take full responsibility. I did break the server rules, and I regret it. After thinking it over, I realize that what I did wasn’t fair to the community or the effort you put into maintaining a good environment for everyone. I genuinely enjoy playing on your server and being part of the community, and I’m hoping for a second chance. If I’m allowed to return, I will strictly follow all rules moving forward and make sure nothing like this happens again. Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal, and regardless of the outcome, I appreciate the work you all do. — Badger
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.