Jump to content

awyeaha

VIP
  • Posts

    8
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by awyeaha

  1. people are contributing over 80% and not getting the claim button. and the admins on the server are saying they've noticed that unless you do the first two challenges then no matter how much you contribute to the later ones you wont be eligible. I'm just trying to understand, idk if its supposed to be this way
  2. even if theres no "claim" button for me after its completed?
  3. Can we get a percentage of completion needed for the first two server wide challenges in order to be eligible for the other ones? Or make it so you aren't locked out of eligibility for missing the first two? I don't wanna be left out of eligibility next wipe just bc I missed the first two again..
  4. Chicken Coop!
  5. I say we just limit planters and add the mod where they are fully wet and never lose water and just be done with it. Its frustrating dealing with water breaking every day I log in. This would eliminate pumps, sprinklers, etc and thus help with performance.
  6. Planter limit and water pump limit seem good imo Size of farms like 10x10 3 stories max or something along those lines would be nice. Or if you cluster build having a limit of two or three structures(not including pjs, mining quarries). I also agree with Sid Tae - if water keeps breaking we should just have the auto water mod where planters are already wet.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.