Jump to content

Ark

VIP
  • Posts

    5
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ark

  1. Zombie Bosses have to be next with Legendary rng weapons and armour drops..!
  2. Hey, thanks for all the work on this. While I love the challenge, it makes me play more like I’m on a PvP server, with constant paranoia and more visual and sound checks, I can see how a new PvE player would just go “Fk that” and leave. From experience, growing a server so the numbers stay sustainable (not just spikes at the start of wipe or when new stuff is added) would really benefit from a safer starting zone, or at least one that’s less bombarded by zombies. From a personal perspective, can you make some zombies act like the cats - they sneak up on you..... O_O Personally I love it, especially the search function on the Z’s, but, as you know, numbers = growth. Appreciate it.
  3. So does that mean the public instanced quarries and pumpjacks are account instanced and one accounts interaction does not interfere with all other accounts interactions. i.e. can someone steal your shit?
  4. This looks sick - love the fuel rods in the end of the vid there... Much Excite..!
  5. That's awesome mates - cant wait to give them a crack..!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.