Jump to content

N_Tys

Members
  • Posts

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by N_Tys

  1. Hey, No probs at all. Appreciate the second chance and apologies once again for not familiarizing myself with the rules enough. I will do this now. Thank you very much again.
  2. ok that's on me. I obviously didn't familiarize myself with the rules enough. I really do apologise. Is there anyway of getting unbanned at all? if not, is there a time frame I can reapply. I've really enjoyed myself on the server.
  3. Oh this is me. I just wrote a post about this. not sure how appeals work so feel free to delete. Can I ask what I stole? as mentioned in my post. I did take things from a decaying base but would this constitute as stealing? if so, I apologise. Is there anyway I can get an unban? I genuinely didn't know this would be stealing. apologies once again.
  4. Hi Guys, I was banned for stealing on [AU] RustEZ Pure PvE. I think theres been a confusion. I dont recall stealing anything and would like someone to look into my appeal please. Only thing I can imagine that was confused as 'stealing' would be if i grabbed stuff from a decaying base. if this was the case I apologise and wasn't aware this constitutes stealing. May I please get unbanned? Apologies once again.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.