Hi,
Yes, I remember what happened, and I understand why I was banned. Looking back, I was immature and acted recklessly. At that time, I was more interested in messing around and taking things too far without thinking about how my actions affected other players or the community.
I’m not going to make excuses for what I did. I understand that the server is a PvE community, and raiding, destroying other players’ builds, and taking their belongings were against the rules. I accept that my actions were the reason for the ban.
Since then, I’ve grown up and my mindset has changed a lot. I have a better understanding of respecting other players, following community rules, and thinking about the consequences of my actions instead of just doing whatever I feel like doing.
If I’m given another chance, I will respect the PvE rules and the community. Most importantly, I have no intention of going back to the way I used to play. I know that saying I’ve changed isn’t enough by itself, so I’m willing to prove it through my actions.
The reason I want to return now is simply because I would like the opportunity to play and be part of the community again, but this time as a more mature and respectful player.
Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal and consider giving me another chance
steam ID : 76561198240581434