Seeds

Mal_s

It might be good to change up the seed at least a little each wipe.  So the layout does not get predictable.  This is especially true for the PVP map.

The PVP map seems to be missing features of the PVE map (at least what I been able to find) in terms of mines, caves, grass... places to hide.  there is literally no place to hide which is rough as a duo team.  Honestly everyone lives in each others pockets it is so tight.

On 7/23/2017 at 10:20 PM, mspeedie said:

It might be good to change up the seed at least a little each wipe.  So the layout does not get predictable.  This is especially true for the PVP map.

The PVP map seems to be missing features of the PVE map (at least what I been able to find) in terms of mines, caves, grass... places to hide.  there is literally no place to hide which is rough as a duo team.  Honestly everyone lives in each others pockets it is so tight.

Who hides in PvP? Lol just kidding. Mines and caves would be dope as in means of a badass firefight or two. And @Death well played on stalking me and @tmaster5000 we had a plan and he lived through it, but I damn near pissed my pants when you came around that corner bro. lol But back on topic. A vote to change the seed would be cool. Kind of wish it was still on the Procedural map. granted its big but so many hideaways for bases and people to stalk their prey.