Status on Pure PvE

Death

• Staff

We've been experiencing some nasty crashes caused by yesterdays update that I have been tirelessly working to resolve. I took the time to rebuild the compiler, data, and bins. Hopefully, this resolves the issue.

If not I will need to take more drastic measures which include the removal of player data. If I can get it to limp on one leg until the wipe I will try my best to make it so.

• Sad 1

• Staff

As a result of the previous Rust update, the current map for Pure PvE became unusable due to an outdated navmesh. Because of this, the server had to wipe in order to restore connectivity. Everything obtained from now until next Thursday will carry over into next wipe as well as instant crafting server wide until then.

Server is back online @Mal_s @CowboyRob99 @dudleydowork

That's pretty shitty, but there's a positive to a negative. Downside all that hard work players put is gone. Positive is that even though it's all gone people can get once again creative with their buildings and grind once again. You sir @Death are a god when it comes to fixing stuff and always busting your ass. Thank you for all that you do. I'm pretty sure all of us as a community are thankful for your work. 

200_s.gif

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Dirty Harry said:

That's pretty shitty, but there's a positive to a negative. Downside all that hard work players put is gone. Positive is that even though it's all gone people can get once again creative with their buildings and grind once again. You sir @Death are a god when it comes to fixing stuff and always busting your ass. Thank you for all that you do. I'm pretty sure all of us as a community are thankful for your work. 

200_s.gif

Yeaup ;)

• Death locked this topic