Death

Longer Days?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like longer days?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Staff

It's been suggested countless times that we implement a day vote system but I'd like to keep the server vanilla and because of this, the system isn't possible as of right now. Instead, I would like to gauge the community on their thoughts of increasing the length of days rather than having the day vote system implemented.

If you vote please provide your reasoning below!

Increasing day would be great in the sense allowing everyone a longer amount of time to be out mining, and farming. It would help when it comes to building a massive base and not having to stop what you're doing all because it becomes night time. Increasing day length would be great for people like me who like to build, farm, or mine without having to worry about not being able to see. It's not like night time would be completely wiped out, so whats the issue with decreasing it, and increasing day light? Nothing, I say.

• Like 2

I'd like longer days for obvious reasons. Only thing i do at night is cook meat and look for things to craft, which doesn't take long at all. Longer daylight is much needed for longer exploring times and building.

• Like 1

my two cents, i personally enjoy having night, it just enhances the feel of the game. i voted no misreading thinking it would increase the length of BOTH day and night. even as a night-liker, either longer days or shorter nights wouldn't bother me at all, i would be more annoyed at having basically no night every day because of votes (ofc i'd deal with it and still enjoy it either way).
kind of like the heli - it's annoying when you first start, or make a mistake, but the fuckups and difficulty add a certain challenges that make the game more fun for me. if i wanted it to be TOTALLY easy i'd play on a heavily modded pve server.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, premedicated said:

my two cents, i personally enjoy having night, it just enhances the feel of the game. i voted no misreading thinking it would increase the length of BOTH day and night. even as a night-liker, either longer days or shorter nights wouldn't bother me at all, i would be more annoyed at having basically no night every day because of votes (ofc i'd deal with it and still enjoy it either way).
kind of like the heli - it's annoying when you first start, or make a mistake, but the fuckups and difficulty add a certain challenges that make the game more fun for me. if i wanted it to be TOTALLY easy i'd play on a heavily modded pve server.

Originally I wanted longer days, but I started to like both the day and the night. Daytime is for all the hard work and exploring and I use the nice to smelt, craft and build. So Keeping it how it is now is fine by me. 

• Like 1