July Building Contest on Survival

Trifeel

Hi everyone!!!!!

Okay.. so ive been talking about this contest to a few of you.. but its time to make it official and let you all have some fun.

what we are looking for is YOUR idea for a community driven area or hotel or event.  we don't want to get things too far out of control so ill lay down a few ground rules and explanations. After you have completed your entry please send me a message on the RustEZ forums that you have completed it so i can mark you. Near the end of wipe we are going to have a vote by your very own peers, to decide the top build. We are looking for clean, community driven areas that add to our great community here at RustEZ. 

So why are we asking you to do this in a contest? well... because @Death is going to let us Survival admins copy your build and use it as the main interaction area for next wipe, much like we are doing with the Hotel the admins built this wipe.!!!!!!!!

Rules for builds:

1.Needs to be an engaging area or building that draws attention and drives community atmosphere.
2.Outdoor areas can take up a little room, but try not to take LARGE chunks of land (admins will discuss if things get out of hand)
3.Actual structures need to be less then 18x18 grids total
4.Usage of the /sil command is warranted but please keep track of each URL you use if you want us to put them in the next wipe.
5.Structure has to be soundly built, admins will not assist in forcing areas or such for the build.
6.TOO QUALIFY YOUR BUILD AND ENSURE WE PLACE YOU ON THE VOTE YOU MUST MESSAGE ME ON HERE WHEN COMPLETE

SO UHH Trifeel? what do we get for doing all this crazy work?

1st place: Usage of your build in the next wipe as the main hangout/community build by admins, 10 dollars RustEZ store credit, and 5 supply signals to use for the next wipe

2nd place:5 supply drops and an extra pumpjack to use next wipe *only*

3rd place:5 supply drops to use next wipe

all participants that don't place will receive 1 free air drop next wipe.

Build Deadline will be July 25th

20180227100917_1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 3

• 2 weeks later...

My entry is located at x26-27 y26-27. Its right on the crosshairs of the map. I built a 49 room hotel with a center area for a 8 vendor shop, workbenches, repair bench, etc. The building itself is on a set of pillars so there are 3 stairways to get up to the rooms. It was super fun to build and I hope u guys enjoy. Thanks :)

252490_screenshots_20180724210443_1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

My build unfortunately won't be complete when the contest closes. Thanks to p4ck3ts3nd3r, Aurora, inferno666, chibi, and everyone else who generously provided supplies or feedback. Anyone interested is welcome to visit the build in the northeast quadrant of E11, spanning the strip of land between the two lakes. The coordinates are approximately -1500, 500.

Edited by Knave of Hearts
  • Like 3

1st place: Usage of your build in the next wipe as the main hangout/community build by admins, 10 dollars RustEZ store credit, and 5 supply signals to use for the next wipe

2nd place:5 supply drops and an extra pumpjack to use next wipe *only*

3rd place:5 supply drops to use next wipe

So you guys can get with any survival admin next wipe and we will get you your items. @Vonblood Death will register your credit in the next wipe as well and we will work on copying your build this week and figuring out how to make it public without TC access.. so we may need to add a few things to the rooms and take down a few skins. Will discuss with you in game!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• Death pinned this topic
  • Death unpinned this topic