Banned Inferno's B!tch (Snowball)

Server: US Survival
Time: 9:47 PM
Date: 11-28-2018
Reason: Griefing and Harassment

I was called to look into a issue that happened previously on the server and upon further investigation from this request have come to a conclusion that a ban is warranted in this situation.  After investigation and delving deeper into the events that unfolded it is clear that this type of situation is not something we want any of our players having to experience on our servers. 

Snowball, i would make the request that if you would like to appeal this ban you are more then welcome to. However before considering your appeal there are some things that need to happen:

1. Change your name from Inferno's B!tch (refer to our naming policy)
2.Think about your neighbors and be courteous to all of them, in this case i believe a sincere apology to those affected would be warranted on this thread.
3.Sam sites are NOT for anything other then protecting an interior courtyard of your complex from possible looters (rulebreakers). Therefore they should always be hidden low enough that they would only fire at a player if they were landing INSIDE of your complex... may i suggest the use of a shack with a roof. They are not to be loaded out all over a base. Please clean these all up as well.

Evidence:

2:08 AM 11/27/2018

Inferno's B!tch: com join me guy in the ballon

Inferno's B!tch: at f3

Inferno's B!tch: come to f2

Inferno's B!tch: please

Inferno's B!tch: ok

Inferno's B!tch: come towds

Inferno's B!tch: me

Inferno's B!tch: fly to me

https://www.rustez.com/forums/topic/2360-harrassed-yesterday-evening/

On 11/28/2018 at 9:07 PM, Trifeel said:

Server: US Survival
Time: 9:47 PM
Date: 11-28-2018
Reason: Griefing and Harassment

I was called to look into a issue that happened previously on the server and upon further investigation from this request have come to a conclusion that a ban is warranted in this situation.  After investigation and delving deeper into the events that unfolded it is clear that this type of situation is not something we want any of our players having to experience on our servers. 

Snowball, i would make the request that if you would like to appeal this ban you are more then welcome to. However before considering your appeal there are some things that need to happen:

1. Change your name from Inferno's B!tch (refer to our naming policy)
2.Think about your neighbors and be courteous to all of them, in this case i believe a sincere apology to those affected would be warranted on this thread.
3.Sam sites are NOT for anything other then protecting an interior courtyard of your complex from possible looters (rulebreakers). Therefore they should always be hidden low enough that they would only fire at a player if they were landing INSIDE of your complex... may i suggest the use of a shack with a roof. They are not to be loaded out all over a base. Please clean these all up as well.

Evidence:

2:08 AM 11/27/2018

Inferno's B!tch: com join me guy in the ballon

Inferno's B!tch: at f3

Inferno's B!tch: come to f2

Inferno's B!tch: please

Inferno's B!tch: ok

Inferno's B!tch: come towds

Inferno's B!tch: me

Inferno's B!tch: fly to me

https://www.rustez.com/forums/topic/2360-harrassed-yesterday-evening/

I have changed my name and am extremely sorry to wheez who I caused him to not enjoy his time on the server I will make sure to never let tis happen again. And I will remove the sams when I get on next.

@Snowball the 1st I will lift the ban, but please remember to respect other players on the the PVE servers we have here.  We work tirelessly to make it a community and not just another Rust server. I love to see all people enjoy the game for whatever reason and not have to deal with the toxicity that is the OTHER servers.  I look forward to watching us all grow as a community. I will try to have the ban lifted within the hour.

• Like 1