Scourge TP Limit

Yurikomi

Good morning,

I am currently hit with a bug where my TP cap does not reset, even after 2 full real life days have passed. This bug made me question why there even was a cap to begin with.

Aurora was nice enough to tell me that this was added a few months back to prevent people from hogging all the loot. Upon thinking about it, it is evident that this has the complete opposite reaction. If I was to team up with my friends by having them TP to me, we would hit a single monument with 5 people. Have fun, chat with one another, mess around and laugh at whoever gets killed. We would take our time and enjoy the server because it is an awesome concept. However, with the TP cap, it means that we all remain distant from one another. One person doing Big Oil Rig, one person doing Small Oil Rig, one person doing Bradley at Launch Site, one person soloing Military Tunnels, while another person does Helicopter or Cargo.

This feature having a cap makes it seem as if we're supposed to solo and hog all the monuments, instead of having fun as a team.

Thank you,

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Blank_CD said:

bad idea, the limit as it is fine. I was here when there was no limit, and monuments were always camped/looted etc...

Let's talk about a real issue, and that is - everyone locking up all the damn boats. ><

This issue was probably more from the fact that there were no cooldown. With the cooldown added, there is no way people could always loot all monuments. They would focus on 1 big monument with their team.

• Like 1

The TP limit isn't a bad idea, it does keep people from going all over whenever they decide they want to go, but...if it is removed, maybe up the cooldown of when you can tp next from where it is slightly, that way people still have the ability to move about freely just will take a little bit longer. 

Thanks Yuri, for taking the time to add your feedback!

All players should be able to complete a teleport using /friend 10 times per day. There has been additional reports of this not resetting properly when daily cool downs rest, so there does seem to be an issue with this right now. I know this is a frustrating experience for you, but I have added a bug report so Death can look into it further. You can check status of the bug report here:

Also, just to make sure you know about the /home function on Scourge. You can place up to 10 different /home locations on Scourge allowing you and friends to arrive at locations very close to your favorite monuments by placing a bed or bag and all going to the same /home location. There is only a small time cool down on home ports (not a max daily like /friend). You just need in-game credits to use!

GLHF

• Like 1