Increase Minicopter decay time

StormWalkerEc

What if minis decay at an accelerated rate when stored close to one another so clans can’t hord up all the minis then use them to dive bomb solos or duos to steal there farm. Can’t get a Sam site because they will just wipe it out on foot and take everything

That is probably not going to solve the problem with plants, my farm has a celling over my planters so nobody can steal them, need to setup an electrical system with lights. But with the new farming system, I think it's useless to put in ground without planters because they seem to take forever to grow or they die also. And not having lights at night I think also affects it anyway. I use floor grills, but the light doesn't pass through it just makes it look more like a grow op. Also the plants don't survive overnight in planters so I need to watch and get them before I log out for the night.

Unless you are on pure, people can store minis with salvage hammer and deploy them with a signal.

Edited by aNoNiM