US Scourge: June Build Contest ~ Summertime!

Aurora

june-build-contest.thumb.jpg.b9ba3dd59e3662cc405ae238d1d65c7a.jpg

Summer summer summertime
Time to sit back and unwind.

Get your sunglasses and scuba tanks on  -- although, nekkid with a fishing pole is fine, too! We're hosting a summer build contest for all players on the US-Scourge server. Build an original "summer home" on the server and enter to win prizes for next wipe.

Build Requirements:

The build should be summer home themed (think base on a lake, a summer cottage or even a river fishing shack). Players can enter their main base, hangout, public shop, fishing shack or a community area – basically, anything that fits the summer home theme. The only real "requirement" for this contest is that the build must border both land and water in some way.

Rules & Info:

• To enter, reply to this forum thread and include a screenshot of your build and provide the map grid location. Post the details early so players and admins can follow your build progress.
  • Once you have posted here, ask an admin for your build package. The build package contains a few in-game items and resources that you may choose to use in your build.
  • Builds must be posted here by midnight (ET) Sunday, June 23, 2019. Admins will view contest builds and offer player tours of the builds between June 25 and 26.
  • Players must maintain the tool cupboard (TC) during the contest to ensure no decay prior to midnight (ET) on June 26, 2019.     

PRIZES:

Winner will be chosen by admin voting and prizes handed out to winners for the July 2019 wipe.

• 1st place:   $10 RustEZ store credit
  • 2nd place: $5 RustEZ store credit
  • 3rd place:    3 supply signals
  • `Participant’s Choice:  3 supply signals

• Love 1

• Death pinned this topic

Very much a work in progress, will only be a small build. I go here to relax!

Going to add a place for crops, freebie box for folks passing by, a marina general store, and an area for fishing/BBQ!

EDIT: Just figured out how to save uncompressed screenshots in steam,sorry for potato quality. Let me know if I need to retake these.

20190610155905_1.jpg

20190610155955_1.jpg

20190610160016_1.jpg

20190610160036_1.jpg

Edited by Riavis
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, CallMEMrCuddles said:

I will post picture tomorrow the location is M22 consider this me formally entering until I figure out how pictures work ie watching youtube to see how capture and upload. 

If you don't figure it out -- jump in the Discord channel with one of the Scourge admins and we'll walk you though locating your screenshots and uploading to the forum!

Dragon lake!

"here is a nice fishing village, bar and fine dining, we pride our self in the best food and service ever with a helicopter landing pad, a Jacuzzi underneath for the adults for some special times this is the best place to escape the kids and get away all food is sourced locally from the very lake we are in. so come on down and have a look, we are proudly operated by two very passionate fishers."

spacer.png location.thumb.png.7a9febf011aeaf0aba23419e88364602.pngspacer.png

front_of_dragon_lake.png

front_of_main_house.png

first_aid_building.png

bar.png

dinning_area.png

fish_farm.png

fishing_shacks_for_guests.png

top_down_view.png

Edited by Dia_De_Los_Dead
  • Like 3

Damn, Scourge! Some impressive builds in there. The final list of entries for the build contest is:

• Jaxapose  (Y3)
  • Riavis  (W3)
  • Shippwreck (G23)
  • HouserVT (Q24)
  • Ramencup (C16)
  • Great Scotch (F23)
  • BlueBothan (E18)
  • CallMEMrCuddles (M22)
  • Dia_De_Los_Dead (O22)
  • Onyx (D17)
  • premedicated (W24)
  • Etchyboy (F26)
  • Spliff (J22)
  • s-s-s-stutterg0d (B9)
  • Neberu (O24)

If I missed your name, let me know!

Scourge admins will visit the builds over the next couple days.

BUILD TOURS: Wednesday 26th (I should be available to start this any time after 6pm ET)

The in-game event will start any time after 6pm ET. During this time you may offer tours of your contest build to available admins and any players who want to join in. It's a fun time to chill, check out some amazing builds on the server, hang out and have a little fun on Scourge.

See you then. GLHF

• Like 2

I'm too late to qualify but I gotta show it off anyways. Welcome to the unofficial RustEZ Olympics High Dive Platform. I will have a mini event where peeps can win up to 10 airdrops and loads of cooked sulfer. But be careful, u might want to avoid hitting stuff on the way down. Located at H26. 

252490_screenshots_20190623192530_1.jpg

252490_screenshots_20190623191914_1.jpg

252490_screenshots_20190623191950_1.jpg

Edited by Vonblood
  • Like 2