RustEZ Scourge June Wipe Challenge: Best Bolty Sniper

Aurora

june-bolty.thumb.jpg.ac1342c34d73bf6788308ed3e9dc7488.jpg

Think you have what it takes to earn the title of top sniper on any of the RustEZ Scourge servers?

OBJECTIVE:  Capture the longest distance zombie kill with the Bolt Action Rifle during June wipe.   Players will have from Friday, June 7 to Wednesday, July 3 to submit their best shots.

RULES FOR SNIPERS:

1.    Upload a full-sized screenshot that clearly shows the hit in the kill feed.  No cropping or editing.
2.    You must secure your own Bolt Action Rifle to enter the challenge.  Ammo & attachments are your choice.
3.    You can build sniper towers or work in pairs/groups but only the player name shown in the kill feed can enter the screenshot.
4.    Yes, capturing and posting the screen is required (see #1).
5.    No cheating or being dishonest: You will be disqualified from this and all future monthly server challenges.

AWARDS:

The Top 3 Bolty Zombie snipers (from US, AU or EU Scourge) will receive a supply signal to use on wipe day in May. The top sniper will also earn the Bolt Action Rifle + 20 stack ammo on wipe day in July.

GLHF! Even if it's not a winning shot, please feel free upload and share your kill feed attempts, screens of your sniper gear or sniper tower here for discussion!

Previous Monthly Zombie Challenges & Winners:

May Wipe Challenge: MGL Zombie Popper

April Wipe Challenge:  Zombie Snipers Wanted

• Like 1
  • Love 4

• Death pinned this topic

Sitting at max draw distance. I'll have to see if you can shoot things outside of max draw distance if anyone does better. I'm going to have to check the quality of screenshots because you can't even read what I'm seeing right now.

20190616014941_1.png

Edited by Prote' n Oats
  • Like 2

58 minutes ago, Prote' n Oats said:

Sitting at max draw distance. I'll have to see if you can shoot things outside of max draw distance if anyone does better. I'm going to have to check the quality of screenshots because you can't even read what I'm seeing right now.

20190616014941_1.png

You can't hit anything out of draw distance, the bullet phases right through them. I tried to do this. 

That's also not max distance. I've seen bolty/l96 shots past 400. Look at the l96 contest.

Edited by Corcustos
  • Like 2

TOP 3 ZOMBIE SNIPERS
Please contact an admin on your Scourge server of choice after wipe today to collect prizes!

=================

[VG] Trauma 406.1
** Bolt Action Rifle + 20 stack ammo + supply signal

J_Sno 400.1
** supply signal

NEKO#ΦωΦ™ 389.9
** supply signal

=================

Neberu 384.5
Merripen 380.0
Merripen 375.8
J_Sno 374.3