RustEZ Community Photo Contest

Aurora

RustEZ Community Photo Contest Winners

Thank you for submitting photos for the contest. Top 3 overall winners:

1st Place: crim_girl ($10 RustEZ Credit)

2nd Place: Granny  ($5 RustEZ Credit)

3rd Place: Ramencup  (3x Supply Signals)

Runner Ups (1x supply signal)

I Won! How do I get my prize?

• In-Game Prizes: Ask an admin on your server for the prize.
  • EZ Store Credits: Log in to the website and reply to the event post on the forum (or visit the Staff page and send a PM to the admin who hosted the event) so we can make sure the EZ store credits are delivered to the correct player.

==========================================================

photo-contest22.jpg.540dd87c32a5a68a9e8d4d24d55cf277.jpg

This month we're asking you to capture your best in-game moments and upload the screenshots to the member gallery on the website.  At the end of the contest, EZ staff will choose their favorite photos from each category and the EZ community will vote for the top 3 overall photos.

1. Category 1: The Best Rust Sunrise or Sunset ~ Capture the start (or end) of your Rust day.
  2. Category 2: All Clear ~ Photos with scientists (dead or alive) taken from the Military Tunnel, Giant Excavator Pit or Oil Rig monuments.
  3. Category 3: Only on RustEZ ~ Shots of builds, the people or those amazing in-game moments that only happen on RustEZ.

How to Enter:

Capture the moment in game using F12.

- If F12 is not your default screenshot key use SHIFT + TAB to open the Steam overlay and click the "Set Shortcut" button.

screenshots.thumb.jpg.52d967a79fc569e71c76bf4c771e32c8.jpg

Upload your screenshot to the RustEZ Gallery

• Click Gallery and then select Add images to open the file upload browser
  • Drag and drop your screenshot, or click + Add images and choose a screenshot to upload
  • Caption the image and add a description. (See Step #3)
  • Click Save details then select Submit all images

Caption your photo contest entry so staff can find it

• Caption: August Photo Contest
  • Description: The category name as above, your IGN and the server where you captured the photo (i.e. Only on RustEZ, Aurora, US-Scourge)

Prizes

1st $10 RustEZ store credit
2nd $5 RustEZ store credit
3rd  5x Supply Signals

Edited by Aurora
Added Contest Winners
  • Like 2
  • Love 4

• Aurora pinned this topic

Helpful Tips

You can remove the game interface to capture full-size photos without the clutter.

• Remove the EZ hud:  In game chat type  /hud <enter>.

Remove game interface:

• Hit Esc
  • Select Options on the left
  • Select User Interface in the middle
  • Select OFF for the following (as you choose):  Show Hud, Show Chat, Show Nametags and Game Tips
  • Hit Esc to return to the game

NOTE: You will need to turn on the game interface options and then type /hud in game chat again to restore all previous settings.

• Love 1

• 4 weeks later...

I tried to upload to member gallery but keep getting the fault:

Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 503 Service Unavailable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I tried using Chrome, edge, explorer and Firefox but same thing happens so thought i'd add here 

The Best Rust Sunrise or Sunset  AU-Scourge 

Rust_13_08_2019_12_36_18_AM.png

Edited by Pumbler unknown
added title to pic

• 2 weeks later...
  • Aurora unpinned, pinned and unpinned this topic
  • Aurora unpinned this topic
  • Death locked this topic