Horde Attracted to Heli and/or Brad Explosion

Theodore Baggins

I really love that zombies are attracted to gunfire on Scourge. It got me thinking that the loudest noises on the server- the helicopter going down or the Bradley APC exploding- should spawn a little extra something for players to fight through. On a PvP server, the debris field is a dangerous place, and the wait for the fire to go out is harrowing. If a large horde of zombies were attracted to debris fields, it could echo this difficulty, while still being fair and PvE.

For Brad, I think this would help re-up the difficulty since no longer could you just bring two C4 and enjoy your spoils- you'd have to fight to survive while you waited for the fire to go out. And it would likewise make a heli more interesting because you'd have to find your boxes while being chased. 

I'm not sure how difficult this would be to implement, whether the zombies should keep coming in waves, or what to do with the extra zombies once the debris had been harvested. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help!