Banned HodgePodgeMedia U.S Survival

My son was the one who was going into peoples base, at the time I had his voice chat turned off because I wasn't around and couldn't monitor what he was doing. However today the voice chat was on. The things that were said to him at that shop by the shop owner should of been a bannable offense if anything was. All I did was take up for my son. I do extremly appoloagize for the "puss" comment that was apparently typed in by my daughter. She has been dealt with for her comment I can assure you. Ezra was just trying to make friends when he was going into his neighbors base. I told him when he started playing on this server (only server I allow him to play on because of how nice and helpful y'all are, or at least normally are) that the people on here are very helpful and can help him get setup. I apologize that he wouldn't leave someones base but let's be honest with ourselves here.....what harm could that of really done on a server that is setup that you can't take other peoples things. He was trying to make friends and was essentially banned because of it. I did get involved in chat but what father wouldn't when some young girl is screaming obscenities at him over voice chat. Calling him a POS and saying that he deserves to die and all sorts of stuff....but even after all that we are still the ones to get banned?

When You let others use your account the consequences are yours to accept. How others behave under your name is viewed upon as you doing those things. This is a game that is rated M for players over 18. Your account was in another player's base and the player asked your account to leave. The server rules are that no player is allowed to be in other player's bases without permission. This was one violation. The next was when you began bad mouthing an admin on a different server after you were kicked from US survival for antagonizing the situation as it was being sorted. That is disrespect towards an admin and a violation of the rules as well. Everything that was done happened under your name and it is your responsibility to make sure those borrowing your name are representing you the way you want to be represented. While we understand that you are saying others did these things it was still done under your profile. Due to the general toxicity of the behaviors seen after the initial events we will be upholding the ban.

On 12/20/2019 at 9:56 AM, aNoNiM said:

This section is sometimes entertaining. This post doesn't disappoint.

I don't even believe the 6 year old's story for one thing. Looks like a made up story.

Probably not even a real parent and I would hope he / she is not at all. Chances are it is a pvp meathead trying to troll PvE servers.

And yes. Sometimes this section of the forum can be thoroughly entertaining.

Edited by WOrLdWAr2