Pump Jack Multiplier

Dicko A La Mode

Is it possible to add a feature to the upgrade system that allows players to use a non deployed pump jack as an upgrade to an already deployed pump jack doubling its output? This would cut down on the number of pump Jack's on the map.

Example, player buys 3 pump jacks and deploys one.  The other 2 are used on the first one so the 1 deployed acts the same as 3.

Might be a stretch but worth asking :)

• Like 2
  • Love 1

that's not a bad idea; it would effectively result in the same thing without having all the extra shit on the map.  I'm for this.  The only way to make this balanced would be to require that it eats more low grade fuel as well ... to make it exactly equal  (which may put off a few players , at least initiallY)...  So typically , I fuel my jack 10k lgf at a time ; if i did this upgrade to 3 pumpjacks into 1(total 3 pumpjacks ) i would have to put 30k lgf into the same pumpjack to get the desired result. 

I say its a totally good idea as long as the total balance remains the same.

• 2 months later...