Banned AU Pure: RN Mako

Offender: RN Mako

Meta Info: Steam Battlemetrics

Server: AU Pure

Time and Date: Sunday, 12th Jaunary 2020 9:03PM AEST

Length: Permanent

Reason: Raiding and stealing. Ignoring server rules.

Evidence:

Player had only just recieved a warning from Postanou for going through another player's base, storage conatiners, and authorising on their TC. Then found him doing the same thing again going through a sleeper on the beach 3 minutes later.

20200112205104_1.jpg

20200112210154_1.jpg

20200112210159_1.jpg

Okay, I have a few things to unpack with this, so grab a drink, have a toilet break before reading on...

Firstly, I have tried to be as impartial as possible, considering my obvious bias, as I was the person who enforced the ban. To this extent, I have had a discussion with other admins, and used other similar incidents as a benchmark.

I, we, all of us want the EZ community to grow in a positive way, so with respect to that desire, I will lift the ban, effective immediately.

However,

I am personally concerned at the apparent disregard to the warning issued ingame. With the notable exception of Death, admins are human, and not perfect beings, but we are entrusted with the responsibility of ensuring server rules are enforced, and (hopefully) that everyone has a positive experience within the EZ community. I expect, going forward, that you will respect any instructions or requests made to you by any admin on any of our servers. I also hope this does not affect your willingness to ask an admin for assistance if needed.

A note will remain on your profile, as you still broke server rules. I hope to never see your name come up on any chest/furnace/refinery/TC/sleeper that is not yours, or one of your team's in the future.

I would like to speak to you in game sometime soon as well.

Thank you for you patience and maturity throughout the appeal process, and I look forward to seeing you out in the Rusty wilds.

• Love 1