Wiping twice a month on PVE servers

Garbage

Yo,

I think it would be way better that you wipe the server every 2 weeks, once a normal wipe to keep bps ( in the middle of the month for example) and then ofcourse the BP wipe from rust itself.

This would be better because people always build on day 1 and then never come online and it clutters it. we will have more map variation and new players wont be so behind.

• Like 3

I agree, there should be a RustEZ server that is on a 2 week wipe cycle. I do get bored sometimes from having everything, the progression is for me and some the fun part of Rust. It's my main reason that I leave a server until Wipe, going on another RustEZ server that has been up and running where you can buy everything for cheap at vending machines isn't the same as where everyone has to start without blueprints.

I do think they have a plugin that wipes bases after 10 or 14 days, so that eliminates bases for players that were only there on day1. It does seem to take forever to happen.

• Like 2

The servers do get pretty boring by about the third week in, by then not many players are looting monuments, and I also commonly see hackable crates that haven't been hacked or looted.

I do like the idea of servers wiping bi-weekly without wiping blueprints, I think that could be a good way to continue the enjoyment of grinding, building and collecting without having to search again for important items to research such as building materials or combat gear.

I know I would play more often if this was added to RustEZ.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

I just joined this server this month and have played rust in the past but dont like the constant wiping. I dont get alot of time to play so building my BP's up is slow. Thats the reason why I joined this server as its not wiped every 5 mins and destroying what I took weeks to build.

Edited by BYTEMYA55
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'll disagree with this topic because that's too soon in my opinion.

Pay rent once a month, rebuild on Rust, check oil in my car, monthly seems great. Monthly phone bill, monthly insurance.. things just seem better designated to a monthly basis because of how many things already are. Every 2 weeks is like getting paid, which is cool, but you can't upgrade your house once after being paid.

You just live check to check.