BANNED BunnieMae US SUVIVAL

US SURVIVAL

BunnieMae

Being toxic to staff on the server accusing admins of destroying or moving your times time and time again. None of the admins have done anything to your base. We have attempted to help. We have assured you we haven't done anything to your base. we have attempted to help you understand there are glitched in the game beyond anyone's control. and yet you still continue to berate belittle and lie.

Screenshot_20200122-073416_BattleMetrics_RCON.jpg

Screenshot_20200122-073323_BattleMetrics_RCON (2).jpg

Screenshot_20200122-073323_BattleMetrics_RCON (1).jpg

Screenshot_20200122-073323_BattleMetrics_RCON.jpg

Screenshot_20200122-073330_BattleMetrics_RCON.jpg

I’m not sure how this appeal stuff goes, but this was an unjustifiable ban. I never once lied, nor have I ever berated or belittled an admin. Lights I had purchased with real money did go missing multiple times. Pieces of my bases did go missing multiples times. Those siren lights on top of my base did turn off at least twice that I was aware of.  

Those screenshots should not be considered “evidence” against me, as there is no incriminating or damnable things in it. Honeyb and Jelly were not up to date with what admins had done to try and help, which was just to test that my generator was in fact providing enough power for my lights. But that was one time. 

Before I had even posted in the #Help section of the discord channel, and Death had removed the post, I had searched online for why lights from the same section would go missing, or any or the other things. I found nothing on it from FacePunch, Reddit posts, or other medias, which is when I got upset and made my initial post. 

I have been told, however, that you, Chef, and two other admins got upset that I went straight to Death with my concerns, which is not true. My post said, to paraphrase from memory without the amount of cussing I did, “whoever is messing with my base can stop now. If my base is in any way bothering or obstructing other players bases, causing lag issues, or in general just annoying, give me the chance to remedy it like other had been given instead of doing it yourself.” 

I know that base was highly obnoxious. Roughly 60 flashing lights in one concentrated area can cause an enormous amount of lag. And the 15? spotlights definitely didn’t help, but those were not mine. 

Now, for you to actually lie, and defame my name is not ok. If you didn’t want me on the server, you could have, and should have, reached out to me. I was told you wanted to talk to me, anyway. But to ban me when you, yourself, had never actually tried talking to me about what happened, and 3 admins to block me off discord in general... that’s overboard. 

The two admins who did try helping me, didn't fully answer any questions I had. Which isn’t their fault. My questions were out of their knowledge zone. 

To go back to your actual statements above:

Two admins assured me they didn’t mess with my base, and I know for sure they hadn’t. Those same two admins did tell me about a glitch, but when I asked more questions to understand fully, they simply could not provide any other information, and I do not hold that against them.  I never once lied, or berated and belittled admins. That’s foolish. They do what they can, if they care about their position. I’m sorry to keep saying this, but only two admins actually acted as if they gave two flying shits about the situation, not including Death, who’s been more than understanding. 

I am, or was I suppose, a VERY helpful and active part of the community and did what I could to help any new players - because admins need a break, too. Let’s be real here. Some admins do more than they actual need to for people. And I do understand admins can not be there all the time, and tried not to be a bother if it was an unavoidable circumstance.

I know you expect an apology, Sir, but you were not a part of any remedy to my situations. Therefore I will not apologize to you. It would be unwarranted. I would like to apologize to Death, Blue and Crim for any unjust attitude I gave them, as they’ve been more than helpful, understanding, and welcoming. 

You would be correct in not apologizing to me, I placed the ban solely for the fact that you berated and complained and suggested to a brand new admin that we ( the collective admin team) had been messing with your base. Now I understand that we had been interactive with you but that was with you and not your belongings. 

At the beginning of your complaints about things missing, all of the admins spent a good amount of time trying to research and understand what was happening with your items. Since we could not find any player interaction to cause issues we default to the answer that has been proven before multiple times before, in that there are glitches in the game and each new wipe brings different things that can happen. This was stated to you by several players and admins. You were warned about being toxic in chat. You were given information that was relevant to your issues, however that was not enough to appease your anger in regards to items missing. 

Yes you went to Death and spoke with him after not getting an answer that suited what you wanted from us here on the server, and that's ok. I will be the first to admit that I do not have all the answers. That being taken into account going to Death only to be given a similar answer that had been given to you only cements in our eyes that any information that we give to you going forward will only be questioned even further until you can confirm with death.  

You were given the best information possible, the best possible outcome as to why things were happening. Each admin that helped you in turn had asked me about solutions. I may have not interacted with you directly in this endeavor, just know that I was fully aware of what was happening and how the information was received by you.

Therefore, to fully understand why you were banned was not because of going to Death or going above our chain of command, it was simply placed solely on the cumulative effect of being toxic about the admins to players ignoring the warnings about, that the screenshots listed with this ban  point this out.

I dislike having to ban players, the process is there for a reason though. The process of appealing is there for a reason as well.

I am lifting the ban so that you can continue to enjoy the game as best possible.