Base looted EU Survival

A player on EU Survival griefed my base and looted it. They somehow authorized on my tc, built a structure outside, emptied all my boxes, and locked all my most important boxes with wooden locks, including components, guns, ammo, resources. Not sure if these boxes are full or empty. I assume empty. I'd be delighted if an admin could find out who did all this, and take appropriate measures. Thank you.

-Chinaski

FFF.jpg

Hello Chinaski. I am looking into this. I will also forward everything that I am finding over to Rojo as well. The suspect is dead and can not be teleported to. I found the one twig base next to yours and removed it after taking screenshots. I have found one other base and I have it locked down until we have a chance to talk to this person and see if there are any other bases.

I also removed his sleeping bag from your base. If you have any other problems ping me and or Rojo at once by typeing @admin in chat. if you do not want anyone to know that your pinging us, switch chat to team and it will still work just the same. Discord will actualy ping us to let us know that your needing help.

We are sorry that you are having this problem, it is the first time anything like this has happened on our server and we will put an end to it swiftly.

Leafbower

• Like 1

I have a question. I know you are working with one or two others. is this person part of your team/group? 

Machete small? because I did find their name in most of your boxs, as well as on some foundations just outside your base. and the sleeping bag, thanks for not removing it by the way, next to your work bench had the same name on it.

My base mates are CoffeebeanBailey and Colonel Comy. Neither of them would ever do anything as egregious as the player that did this. We work together as a team, sharing everything. Yes, that player went in every one of my boxes and despawned everything. They left me with a total of one half full chest of crap like stone and wood and miners caps. I had 10s of thousands of HQ, Scrap, frags, GP, etc. Is Machete Small the player's name? I'd really like to know who did this so I can warn other players if I see them online.

very well then. We could only find the one base that he had. I pulled everything out and moved it back to your base. your boxs on the 1st level are full but trashed. someone will need to sort them out the way you guys like it. I am sure that I did not get everything back and for that I am sorry.