Never did a intro

Dragoncrusher

Greetings Everyone,

I recently started playing rust this year, as i needed something to play, was watching alot of rust videos and such, didnt like pvp cause to toxic, so i went and tried PVE. I played rust with a friend, Egirl who i rented to help teach me on rust, she brought me to EU Pure, and teach me alot of things, from there i learned and moved to AU Pure due to ping. 

I really enjoyed AU Pure, till a player told me about scourge, so i joined it and wow, its more fun and exciting, been spending alot of time playing on AU scourge to the point that i gain 200hrs on AU Scourge. So far i've met 4 admins, and all 4 of them are great and really friendly and helpful. Even when i had connection problems they are there to help out, and when i needed the admin most, this was during the time when everyone was asleep except me, the owner came and save the day, and explain alot of information about the game to me. 

At this point, i really enjoyed rust and rustez community, to the point i went out and brought a new desktop, lan cable and such just to play rust. I can tell you its worth it. Really love the server and the community, most i met are very friendly, some are childish which i can tolerate. 

Will donate more to help improve the server, wish i knew about this server last year.  If ever a SEA server opens up, i will most likely leave AU and stay on SEA as ping should be below 100.

for those wondering where i get money from, i work in a oil and gas industry under SHELL, in the off shore rig, yes the ones you see in game, Im old as well, 29yrs. Due to my work rotation, i do 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off, meaning i only get to play for 2 weeks, currently trying to get transferred on land due to my dad health. 

Edited by DragonKei
  • Love 1