Time Bradley

Tigerust

Hello everyone!
i have pefect idea for PVE. 

Add Bradley Time if someone got defeat Bradley then stip time they ago time they someone got defeat it. then another player dont need alot time longer wait on stay idle and afk until hear about bradley drive ahead.

and that make easy to who next they want bradley defeat without disscuse like Quick arrive and fight without to know.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I think the luck of going and seeing that nobody has killed bradley is better than announcing it to everyone in the server.

Announcing it to everyone will cause many players to go at the same time and they will probably end up fighting amongst eachother about who gets loot.

@Mindshadows Thing maybe Death Add plugin as Who mostly damage Bradley they get allowed loot, and if have team or Clan they too allowed to loot. and i know about fight each other and said alot time Its mine loot for like target as (M249) But i know time its as 60 min cooldown after bradley defeat. But Then maybe those add Chat who someone defeat bradley with precent they how many got damage like above 51% but if got 50% then maybe add as 50.1%, Also i have few idea about Hub thing how longer they bradley cooldown on above right as cornor to saw how longer i need wait then rush to bradley. but sorry for hard to understand! feel free to respond!

im just bad to english so  i use bit translate,

Greeting Tigerust.

I think the luck of going and seeing that nobody has killed bradley is better than announcing it to everyone in the server.

Announcing it to everyone will cause many players to go at the same time and they will probably end up fighting amongst eachother about who gets loot.

@Wocha Hello there, welp Bradley Cooldown are about fine on After wipe. but hard to target but about 3 a 6 day then its going calm,

But im just thing Want to add about Hub they can show how longer for bradley going respawn. 

And too add like who mostly Precent damage then they allowed loot. i know its going crazy!

Greet tigerust.   Feel free to ask me! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Staff

We record and store event logs for both Bradley and Heli. You can find these logs printed to your console after they're destroyed. If you don't see anything, an admin can pull them for you.

For our modded servers, there will be a new signal added to the black market that will replicate the functionality of the distress signal, just limited to launch. Broadcasting Bradley spawned or destroyed will allow players to more precisely time the next occurrence which is something we're trying to avoid.