BANNED US SURVIVAL Geri_Atric

US SURVIVAL

Geri_Atric   BM   Steam

12-30pm pdst

Toxicity to players, and admins over the firework bug, continual berratement of staffs "apparent lack of interest in the firework bug" 

Geri_Atric: fuck it Imma just going to go blow shit up
10:39 AM
Geri_Atric: this server is the worst server ,thety dont give a rats ass about the playersd
10:40 AM
Geri_Atric: just take the money and then when s=hit dont work . blame it on somthing else
10:41 AM
Geri_Atric: the people that "run" ity don't want to talk. cause they all know I am righjt. all I get is a bunch of bullshit
10:42 AM
Geri_Atric: I go to facepunch, facepunch says server isse. I go to server , saerver tell me its a facepunch isseu
10:42 AM
Geri_Atric: so they are bo=th a bunch of lieing fucks
10:43 AM
Geri_Atric: but if a chain link fence despawns they can fix that, that ngoed to top fucking priority
10:44 AM
Geri_Atric: OH FFS you think I an new?
Geri_Atric: you havent read above?
Geri_Atric: FFS I have beeh to fucepunch over this
10:45 AM
Geri_Atric: dont tell me to calm down
10:45 AM
Geri_Atric: you litlle punk
10:46 AM
Geri_Atric: f maybe you should STFU
10:46 AM
Geri_Atric: not you tx
10:49 AM
Geri_Atric: well iof you don't want a responce to what you type don't type

• Like 1

Really! All I needed was some clarity on the topic.I was feeling that I was getting the runaround from both parties. Once explained I am no longer upset. 

I did not single out any admins or any player, or call out anyone by name. 

I apologize if I was harsh. I just felt like I was being ignored.

Edited by Geri_Atric

This was to be a cooldown  ban however as i mentioned in the direct message i mucked it up and made it a perm by mistake. I had my admin team correct it and pull the ban so yes you can come back just please understand we're all volunteers watching a bunch of ones and zeros play across the screen, We all looked into  the issue asked the questions and gave you the best informative answer we could give you. It was upsetting to see the tirade posted in game chat, however I get it, I understand the frustration of having paid for a dlc that has been nerfed and unusable.  I ask that you please respect the players and not direct the ire at them. Again I'd like to apologize for the perm ban instead of temp, That mistake is on me.  You're a great player We enjoy having you on the server, and look forward to seeing you on again. 

• Like 3

Thank you for the response, I do realize that you are all volunteers and you are doing the best you can. I do apologize to anyone that I may have offended. I was very frustrated with the conflicting information that I was receiving from Facepunch and EZ. I felt that I was not being taken seriously. I know that I should not  have reacted in that manner. It will NOT happen again. I also owe an apology to some of the players that were there and I hope that I can address them next time they are on.

• Like 2