Witness Statement

WOLF SPG

Hello my name is DrGunRage part of the Rustez community. I was tagging along with Kombatken doing raids on oil rig and setting up my base. 

March 13, 2020 at 3:23pm PST I, DrGunRage was setting up my base near Kombatken when he stated "Hey you want to take out the Level 3 Heli?" I said sure and joined him up in his tower base overlooking the position of the helicopter. Kombatken used his L96 Sniper Rifle and made contact with with helicopter causing 320 damage or (3.2%) to it. Kombatken and myself saw the helicopter hit the ground and proceeded to make our way towards the crash site.

Once we arrived at the crash site, we started taking fire from two individuals later to be named during this statement. Kombatken landed the helicopter and both of us exited towards the crash. Chinaski approached both of us and in an agitated and angered manner stated "If you touch the boxes or get near the boxes I will have you banned!" I live by the rule, If I did not cause damage then I do not deserve any loot, so I stood by my door of the helicopter patiently waiting. Chinaski was in my face yelling "in respectful terms" You guys can get out of here", but we all know what kind of language he was using. Just because I was playing with someone he does not particularly care for does not give him the right to treat me like shit. 

We proceeded to take off in the helicopter and headed back to base while Chinaski kept calling Kombatken a loser and a thief.

Witness statement signed on March 13, 2020 at 3:58pm PST 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

• Staff

While loitering around a crash site is not against the rules, it could make players wary of your presence given the circumstances. Players who regularly participate in these events often face the challenges of having random players come up and swipe loot.

I find it best you avoid crash sites unless you contributed enough to the event to get a cut of the loot. That way you lose the potential of causing any issues with other players.

I appreciate your input and hope my response was satisfactory!